Haven't done one of these in a while, and thought it would be nice to take a break from the depressing posts I've been trailing out there recently.
1) I wonder who created the five-day work week? And who decided eight hours would make a good, typical work day?
2) The summer months makes me want to eat more veggies, even though I live somewhere where we have summer weather all year long.
3) When I lurk on other people's blogs, I'm hesitant to leave a comment 'cause I think they'll think I'm a weird Interwebs stalker. But as a blog author, I'd love for my lurkers to say hello when they stop by. Interesting duality, there.
4) If you're lurking, say hello. I promise I won't bite. And if you have a blog, I'd love to read it.
5) That last one wasn't really random, so I'll go for one more here. If there are other life forms in the universe, do you think they're not technologically advanced enough to reach us, or are we just primitively boring and not worth the trip? Or do you think they're already here, mucking up corn fields and traumatizing cows and people named Jim Bob?*
*I have nothing against people named Jim Bob. I may, however, have been making a thinly veiled reference to residents of rural America that think they get abducted by aliens on a semi-regular basis.
5 days ago