I'm trying not to get too excited, but it appears I may have beaten the very slim odds my doctor gave me and there's a chance my body is actually rebounding after my surgery.
Let's see, last time I had a doctor's appointment?
1. No antral follicles. (For reference, these are necessary for IVF and an indication of ovarian reserve.)
2. Estrogen level? Off the chart high. (Not a good thing.)
3. FSH level? Unnaturally suppressed by aforementioned estrogen level, so it was useless.
Verdict? Donor egg IVF; no bio child for me, at least.
1. Antral follicles. On both ovaries. I don't know how many, but the technician saw them immediately, which is great.
2. Estrogen level? 56.9 which is NORMAL. I haven't had a "normal" anything related to TTC in months!
3. FSH level? 10.1 (They like to see this below 10, but what's a .1 between friends?!)
Verdict? IVF with my eggs and J's swimmers may still be a possibility!
I have been told to schedule an IVF consult. I honestly can't believe this is happening. Apparently it may be time to put the seat belt back on and strap back into the race!
1 week ago