Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holy Guacamole

Apparently I'm triggering tonight! I honestly can't believe this process has gone so smoothly, considering all the roadblocks we've had this summer. No crazy mood swings, no bloating, nothing but a slightly sore tummy from the pincushion action over the last week and a half. My numbers seem good, and it's totally freaking me out that I am going to (hopefully) have some embies floating around in there in less than a week.

Retrieval is Tuesday morning, so I'm breaking in the new year by cashing in at least one sick day my first week back. That's what they're there for, right? At least the cool boss is understanding. The one who's actually in control? Not so much, but I'm rarely on his radar, so hopefully this whole process will go without him noticing.

I'm excited to only have to do one shot tonight. Granted, it's a fair size needle going into my bum, but it's better than three a day! Now I just have to hope those eggs aren't too dusty and will be in good shape for fertilization. If you're only as old as you feel, I figure my eggs can't be more than 29.

It appears as though this is really happening. This is way better than the roller coasters at Universal!

7 comments:

rls07 said...

I'm so freakin excited for you. You have no idea. I'm glad that the whole process has been going so smoothly. I have so much hope for you this cycle and you will be KU.

Shannon said...

Wow, this is it Kat! I cant believe the time is here and I am so excited for you. You will be in my thoughts an extra amount this week, love you!

gringa78 said...

Soooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh! You WILL have embies in there in a few days!! Thinking of you every day!

Lolo said...

woohoo! Fingers & toes are crossed.. GOOD LUCK!!

Lacey Donahue said...

Hey hon... not sure if you remember me from GP but I remember you from a while back! I am super excited for you!! I really hope this is it for you!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Flo :::fingers and toes crossed::: You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Sarah said...

I'm sooooo excited for you Kat!!