Monday, February 15, 2010

They grow up so fast

It seems like just yesterday that we nervously put two little blastocysts back in, hoping against hope that one of them would stick. Well, almost five weeks later, it looks like both Luke and Leia are planning on sticking around for a while! (J and I are both huge Star Wars geeks. These are, however, in utero nicknames only!)




They both measured 7w5d this morning, both with strong heartbeats. According to the doc, they're both exactly where they need to be, doing exactly what they need to be doing. And we've been officially released from the RE back to a regular ol' OB/GYN!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Luke & Leia look perfect!!

Mary said...

Aw, look how adorable!! :)

Amy said...

So cute! I am so happy that everything is going well! And I just realized you are due on my birthday! :)

rls07 said...

Yey!!!! Glad to hear that L&L are doing well and staying put. Soooo exciting!

goeckie said...

I think I already see their light sabers. :-)

Carly said...

they are perfect! and my jumble word is reses- does this make them reeses pieces?

L said...

They are adorable already!

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

They're so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!

gringa78 said...

Love them!! Look at those beautiful babies!!!

Sarah C said...

They are gorgeous! And yes, they do grow up so fast!

Ro said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

They're going to be awesome little Jedis!

Cat said...

Fabulous. Simply fabulous!

BabyFeverBlog said...

Wow so amazing! Congrats :)