Okay, it's clearly evident that I'm no better at this blog thing than I was at journaling when I was 12. So in an effort to do a better job at this, I'm going to come up with a convention here and there. That way when I abandon my shiny new conventions in a week or three, I can feel extra guilty about not blogging. Awesome!
Which brings me to Random Fridays. I'm known as a font of useless information. As a result, I have a lot of very random things that rattle around in my skull during my waking hours. Well, sometimes it happens when I'm sleeping, too, but that would have to fall under "Weird Dream Wednesdays" or something like that. So I thought I'd try to capture a few of these each Friday and post them here. Feel free to add your own in the comments section!
(I say this like I think anyone's still reading this poor, neglected blog.)
1) Sushi doesn't taste as good when eaten with a spork.
2) With the proliferation of blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, et al, how many bazillion gigs of computer storage are being used to preserve such chunks of wisdom as, "I don't like mint toothpaste. Or parakeets."? (Or crap about sushi and sporks, for that matter.)
3) I have 58 pink Garmins on my desk right now.
4) I sometimes really wish I could talk to my dog. But if I could, I'd want her to have an off switch so I wouldn't have to listen to her talk about what her butt smells like for half an hour.
5) If everyone's using reusable bags at the grocery store now, what's going to happen to all the people out there working at plastic bag factories?
Okay, that's enough for now. I've got to go update my Twitter account with something really meaningful.
I promise not to mention sporks.
2 weeks ago