1) I love my Spidey Man Mr. Potato Head (with Peter Parker parts!)
2) They say time feels like it passes faster and faster and you get older. As freaked out as I am already by how fast the weeks/months/years seem to be going, I'm afraid that by the time I'm 70 a year is going to feel like three weeks do now.
3) I'm peeved about how flexible the English language is becoming. I understand that a language is a living, evolving thing, but some of the slang that keeps getting added to the dictionary each year makes me cringe. (Muffin top? Really, Oxford English? I'm afraid to look and see if Camel Toe is already in there.)
4) Why does our government feel the need to put dire warning about not removing labels on pillows? Was there a big pillow massacre in 1933 I missed reading about in history class?
5) What ever happened to the metric system? And does my third-grade teacher feel guilty now about scaring us half to death that if we didn't learn it, we wouldn't survive our adulthood in the soon-to-come metric takeover?
4 weeks ago